Sunday, October 16, 2011

First Post

Seeing as how this is my first blog post, I thought it necessary to start with myself. First off, I would consider myself a jack-of-trades. I'm good at many things, but haven't practiced enough of it all to really pick a set skill. I enjoy reading, writing, drawing, and video games. I'm going to be using this blog as a means of media to publicise my written and artistic work, at the same time. It's intended to be a series of stories set in the universe of one of my favorite games: Dishwasher: Vampire Smile. I do not own the rights to the game, they belong to James Silva. I do, however, want to show my appreciation for the game by creating these fan-based works as my own imaginary back-story for the arcade only characters Hargreaves, Loic and Mara. I have been posting many of my drawings of these characters to Newgrounds, (which is where I find most of my influence in musical taste) and those that aren't on Newgrounds have been sent to close friends via cell phone. It isn't the best method of publicising my artistic works, but I lack a drawing tablet and scanner for my computer. Seeing as how both are luxuries, in my mind, things could be much worse in the sense of advertising my medias. Later, I will release the first part to my series of fan-based work: Infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment